13/8/2017 - 1 Week in development
It's been a little over a week now and I've made quite a lot of progress in that time, not only did i finish all the sprites for the characters and the walls and objects in the red room. I've also managed to finish the intro, now i can start making the individual rooms that make up the rest of the game. For character portraits I've used screenshots of the characters in the show, not only does this make it easier to recognize the characters in their pixel art form. It also gives the game a ''movie licensed handheld game'' feel. What i mean by this is that in movie games, often for story scenes they would just use compressed screenshots of the movie. For example the Elf game for game boy advance seen below
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.